Do you read your print copy of BAR and find yourself wanting to continue your learning by exploring the articles referenced in the footnotes? BAR Notables makes it easy for you to find all these referenced articles, all in one place. Link directly to every one of our articles from BAR, Bible Review and Archaeology Odyssey footnoted in the current issue. We hope you’ll jump right in and find even more to fascinate and engage you online.
- Eitan Klein, Uri Davidovich, Roi Porat, Amir Ganor and Micka Ullman, Archaeological Views: “In the Cave of the Skulls—Again,” BAR, July/August 2017.
- Mendel Kaplan and Yigal Shiloh, “Digging in the City of David,” BAR, July/August 1979.
- Győző Vörös, “Machaerus: Where Salome Danced and John the Baptist Was Beheaded,” BAR, September/October 2012.
- Győző Vörös, “Anastylosis at Machaerus,” BAR, January/February 2015.
- Robert J. Bull, “Caesarea Maritima: The Search for Herod’s City,” BAR, May/June 1982.
- Barbara Burrell, Kathryn Gleason and Ehud Netzer, “Uncovering Herod’s Seaside Palace,” BAR, May/June 1993.
- Yosef Porath, “Vegas on the Med,” BAR, September/October 2004.
- Avraham Faust, “Israel: An Egalitarian Society,” BAR, July/August 2013.
- Hershel Shanks, “An Ancient Israelite House in Egypt?” BAR, July/August 1993.
- Manfred Bietak, “Israelites Found in Egypt—Four-Room House Identified in Medinet Habu,” BAR, September/October 2003.
- Lidar Sapir-Hen, “Pigs as an Ethnic Marker? You Are What You Eat,” BAR, November/December 2016.