- (-) Remove Bible filter Bible
- (-) Remove Authors: Keith N. Schoville filter Authors: Keith N. Schoville
- (-) Remove Authors: William H.C. Propp filter Authors: William H.C. Propp
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 1979 filter Date » Start date: 1979
- (-) Remove Authors: Zeʼev Meshel filter Authors: Zeʼev Meshel
- (-) Remove Authors: Ephraim Stern filter Authors: Ephraim Stern
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 results
Did Yahweh Have a Consort?
The new religious inscriptions from the Sinai
The book of Kings describes a time during the 9th–7th centuries B.C. when the land was divided into two kingdoms—Judah in the south and Israel in the north. Phoenicia and Israel were linked by commerce and royal marriages and Hebrew...
Biblical Archaeology Review, March/April 1979
Excavations at Tell Mevorakh Are Prelude to Tell Dor Dig
What a daughter site can tell us about its mother
In 1980, the first spade will sink into Tell Dor. As previously announced in BAR (“Yigael Yadin to Head New Excavation,” BAR 04:04), I will direct the field work at the new excavation. In a sense, however, this excavation began several years...
Biblical Archaeology Review, May/June 1979