- (-) Remove Bible filter Bible
- (-) Remove Authors: Keith N. Schoville filter Authors: Keith N. Schoville
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 1979 filter Date » Start date: 1979
- (-) Remove Publication: Biblical Archaeology Review filter Publication: Biblical Archaeology Review
- (-) Remove Authors: Zeʼev Meshel filter Authors: Zeʼev Meshel
- (-) Remove Authors: Carol Meyers filter Authors: Carol Meyers
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 results
Was There a Seven-Branched Lampstand in Solomon’s Temple?
Did Solomon’s temple contain a seven-branched lampstand known as a menorah? Most people answer this question with an automatic “of course.” But the Biblical text is not so clear. The...
Biblical Archaeology Review, September/October 1979
Did Yahweh Have a Consort?
The new religious inscriptions from the Sinai
The book of Kings describes a time during the 9th–7th centuries B.C. when the land was divided into two kingdoms—Judah in the south and Israel in the north. Phoenicia and Israel were linked by commerce and royal marriages and Hebrew...
Biblical Archaeology Review, March/April 1979