- (-) Remove Bible filter Bible
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 2000 filter Date » Start date: 2000
- (-) Remove Content type: Feature Article filter Content type: Feature Article
- (-) Remove Publication: Biblical Archaeology Review filter Publication: Biblical Archaeology Review
- (-) Remove Authors: John Camp filter Authors: John Camp
- (-) Remove Authors: Rami Arav filter Authors: Rami Arav
- (-) Remove Authors: Gabriel Barkay filter Authors: Gabriel Barkay
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 results
What’s an Egyptian Temple Doing in Jerusalem?
Recent attacks on the historicity of the United Monarchy of David and Solomon (in the tenth century B.C.) have focused on the scant archaeological remains that have been discovered in...
Biblical Archaeology Review, May/June 2000
Long-lost city found north of Galilee shore
Bethsaida is the town that disappeared. Soon after playing a prominent role in the Gospels—Bethsaida is mentioned more often in the New Testament than any city except Jerusalem and Capernaum—this fishing village on the Sea of Galilee simply...
Biblical Archaeology Review, January/February 2000
Will Tel Rehov Save the United Monarchy?
In the shadow of Mt. Gilboa in the northern Jordan Valley stands one of Israel’s largest, most important archaeological sites—and, until recently, one of the least known. Yet there is...
Biblical Archaeology Review, March/April 2000