- (-) Remove Exodus filter Exodus
- (-) Remove Authors: George Howard filter Authors: George Howard
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 2015 filter Date » Start date: 2015
- (-) Remove Authors: Louise Hitchcock filter Authors: Louise Hitchcock
- (-) Remove Authors: Yosef Ofer filter Authors: Yosef Ofer
- (-) Remove Authors: Aren M. Maeir filter Authors: Aren M. Maeir
- (-) Remove Content type: Feature Article filter Content type: Feature Article
- (-) Remove Authors: James C. VanderKam filter Authors: James C. VanderKam
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 results
The Mystery of the Missing Pages of the Aleppo Codex
The world’s oldest and most authoritative copy of the Hebrew Bible reposed for more than half a millennium in a synagogue in Aleppo, Syria, before it was desecrated in riots that followed the United Nations vote in 1947 calling for a Jewish...
Biblical Archaeology Review, July/August 2015
The Dead Sea Scrolls and the New Testament
What do the Dead Sea Scrolls tell us about the New Testament? One possible answer is: Nothing. The scrolls were associated with a relatively small group, or, rather, with several small groups.a Other Jewish people, like the first Christians,...
Biblical Archaeology Review, March/April 2015