- (-) Remove Hebrew filter Hebrew
- (-) Remove Bible filter Bible
- (-) Remove Authors: Anson F. Rainey filter Authors: Anson F. Rainey
- (-) Remove Authors: James Fleming filter Authors: James Fleming
- (-) Remove Authors: John M. Allegro filter Authors: John M. Allegro
- (-) Remove Authors: Ephraim Stern filter Authors: Ephraim Stern
- (-) Remove Authors: Jack Finegan filter Authors: Jack Finegan
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 1976 filter Date » Start date: 1976
- (-) Remove Authors: Aharon Kempinski filter Authors: Aharon Kempinski
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 results
Yohanan Aharoni—The Man and His Work
Research in the land of the Bible has suffered a heavy loss in the untimely death of Yohanan Aharoni, chairman of the Department of Archaeology at Tel Aviv University. To his associates he has bequeathed the task of continuing and summarizing...
Biblical Archaeology Review, December 1976
Israelite Conquest or Settlement? New Light from Tell Masos
One of the most vexed problems of Biblical history and archaeology concerns the nature of the Israelite occupation of Canaan. With the occupation, Israel became a nation and at that time its national history begins. However, the Bible itself reflects at least two views of this beginning.
Biblical Archaeology Review, September 1976