- (-) Remove Jerusalem filter Jerusalem
- (-) Remove Authors: Yitzhak Magen filter Authors: Yitzhak Magen
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 1995 filter Date » Start date: 1995
- (-) Remove Authors: Judith K. Applegate filter Authors: Judith K. Applegate
- (-) Remove Content type: Feature Article filter Content type: Feature Article
- (-) Remove Publication: Bible Review filter Publication: Bible Review
- (-) Remove Authors: Jeffrey B. Satinover filter Authors: Jeffrey B. Satinover
- (-) Remove Authors: Pinchas Amitai filter Authors: Pinchas Amitai
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 results
Scorpion Ash Saves Woman’s Eyesight
His curved tail tipped with a poisonous barb, the scorpion signals peril in Scripture as in life. The word for scorpion (akrab) appears nine times in the Old Testament and five times in Greek (scorpios) in the New Testament. It occurs dozens of times in the rabbinic writings of the...
Bible Review, April 1995
Computer reveals startling word patterns
Among the oft-derided Christian literalists, it is said that the Bible is the wholly inspired and inerrant Word of God, and that Holy Spirit guided the mind and hand of its human authors. Orthodox Jews are even more extreme in their...
Bible Review, October 1995