- (-) Remove Jerusalem filter Jerusalem
- (-) Remove Authors: Yitzhak Magen filter Authors: Yitzhak Magen
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 1995 filter Date » Start date: 1995
- (-) Remove Publication: Bible Review filter Publication: Bible Review
- (-) Remove Authors: Ronald S. Hendel filter Authors: Ronald S. Hendel
- (-) Remove Authors: Eta Linnemann filter Authors: Eta Linnemann
- (-) Remove Content type: Feature Article filter Content type: Feature Article
- (-) Remove Authors: Menahem Haran filter Authors: Menahem Haran
- (-) Remove Authors: Pinchas Amitai filter Authors: Pinchas Amitai
- (-) Remove Authors: Hector Avalos filter Authors: Hector Avalos
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 results
Incense theory goes up in smoke
Archaeological artifacts do not interpret themselves. Here’s a case in point: Some 40 relatively small altars were found in at...
Bible Review, February 1995
In case of emergency, contact your local prophet
When an ancient Israelite got a raging bellyache, what did she do? Where could she—or he—go for help? According to one recent...
Bible Review, June 1995
Scorpion Ash Saves Woman’s Eyesight
His curved tail tipped with a poisonous barb, the scorpion signals peril in Scripture as in life. The word for scorpion (akrab) appears nine times in the Old Testament and five times in Greek (scorpios) in the New Testament. It occurs dozens of times in the rabbinic writings of the...
Bible Review, April 1995
Is There a Gospel of Q?
Try to imagine flying to a non-existent island on an airplane that has not yet been invented. Even if this impossible trip were to...
Bible Review, August 1995