- (-) Remove Jerusalem filter Jerusalem
- (-) Remove Authors: Yitzhak Magen filter Authors: Yitzhak Magen
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 1995 filter Date » Start date: 1995
- (-) Remove Publication: Bible Review filter Publication: Bible Review
- (-) Remove Content type: Feature Article filter Content type: Feature Article
- (-) Remove Authors: Luke T. Johnson filter Authors: Luke T. Johnson
- (-) Remove Authors: Jeffrey Brodd filter Authors: Jeffrey Brodd
- (-) Remove Authors: Menahem Haran filter Authors: Menahem Haran
- (-) Remove Authors: Philip R. Davies filter Authors: Philip R. Davies
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 results
Julian the Apostate and His Plan to Rebuild the Jerusalem Temple
Of the Roman emperors after Constantine, only Julian (331–363) rejected Christianity in favor of the pagan gods. A nephew of Constantine, the first Christian emperor, Julian incurred the...
Bible Review, October 1995
Incense theory goes up in smoke
Archaeological artifacts do not interpret themselves. Here’s a case in point: Some 40 relatively small altars were found in at...
Bible Review, February 1995
The Search for (the wrong) Jesus
The first half of this decade has been a busy one for questers after the historical Jesus. The Jesus Seminar capped a decade of self-promotion with the publication of The Five Gospels: The Search for the Authentic Words of Jesus.1...
Bible Review, December 1995
Abraham & Yahweh
A case of male bonding
This article will offend some readers. It will jar many more. Why then are we publishing it? Because it makes us think. If we...
Bible Review, August 1995