- (-) Remove Jerusalem filter Jerusalem
- (-) Remove Authors: Magen Broshi filter Authors: Magen Broshi
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 1995 filter Date » Start date: 1995
- (-) Remove Publication: Bible Review filter Publication: Bible Review
- (-) Remove Content type: Feature Article filter Content type: Feature Article
- (-) Remove Authors: Menahem Haran filter Authors: Menahem Haran
- (-) Remove Authors: Hector Avalos filter Authors: Hector Avalos
- (-) Remove Authors: Eta Linnemann filter Authors: Eta Linnemann
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 results
Incense theory goes up in smoke
Archaeological artifacts do not interpret themselves. Here’s a case in point: Some 40 relatively small altars were found in at...
Bible Review, February 1995
In case of emergency, contact your local prophet
When an ancient Israelite got a raging bellyache, what did she do? Where could she—or he—go for help? According to one recent...
Bible Review, June 1995
Is There a Gospel of Q?
Try to imagine flying to a non-existent island on an airplane that has not yet been invented. Even if this impossible trip were to...
Bible Review, August 1995