- (-) Remove Jerusalem filter Jerusalem
- (-) Remove Authors: Magen Broshi filter Authors: Magen Broshi
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 1995 filter Date » Start date: 1995
- (-) Remove Publication: Bible Review filter Publication: Bible Review
- (-) Remove Content type: Feature Article filter Content type: Feature Article
- (-) Remove Authors: Jeffrey B. Satinover filter Authors: Jeffrey B. Satinover
- (-) Remove Authors: Adam S. van der Woude filter Authors: Adam S. van der Woude
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 results
Tracing the Evolution of the Hebrew Bible
What the Dead Sea scrolls teach us
In some ways—oddly enough—the more than 200 biblical manuscripts in Hebrew found among the Dead Sea Scrolls have elevated the authority of the Greek Septuagint at the expense of the Masoretic text, the received Hebrew version preserved by the...
Bible Review, February 1995
Computer reveals startling word patterns
Among the oft-derided Christian literalists, it is said that the Bible is the wholly inspired and inerrant Word of God, and that Holy Spirit guided the mind and hand of its human authors. Orthodox Jews are even more extreme in their...
Bible Review, October 1995