- (-) Remove Jerusalem filter Jerusalem
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 1995 filter Date » Start date: 1995
- (-) Remove Authors: Judith K. Applegate filter Authors: Judith K. Applegate
- (-) Remove Publication: Bible Review filter Publication: Bible Review
- (-) Remove Authors: Eta Linnemann filter Authors: Eta Linnemann
- (-) Remove Authors: Luke T. Johnson filter Authors: Luke T. Johnson
- (-) Remove Authors: Jeffrey Brodd filter Authors: Jeffrey Brodd
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 results
Julian the Apostate and His Plan to Rebuild the Jerusalem Temple
Of the Roman emperors after Constantine, only Julian (331–363) rejected Christianity in favor of the pagan gods. A nephew of Constantine, the first Christian emperor, Julian incurred the...
Bible Review, October 1995
Is There a Gospel of Q?
Try to imagine flying to a non-existent island on an airplane that has not yet been invented. Even if this impossible trip were to...
Bible Review, August 1995
The Search for (the wrong) Jesus
The first half of this decade has been a busy one for questers after the historical Jesus. The Jesus Seminar capped a decade of self-promotion with the publication of The Five Gospels: The Search for the Authentic Words of Jesus.1...
Bible Review, December 1995