- (-) Remove Jerusalem filter Jerusalem
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 1995 filter Date » Start date: 1995
- (-) Remove Authors: Judith K. Applegate filter Authors: Judith K. Applegate
- (-) Remove Publication: Bible Review filter Publication: Bible Review
- (-) Remove Content type: Feature Article filter Content type: Feature Article
- (-) Remove Authors: Jeffrey B. Satinover filter Authors: Jeffrey B. Satinover
- (-) Remove Authors: Graham Stanton filter Authors: Graham Stanton
- (-) Remove Authors: Eta Linnemann filter Authors: Eta Linnemann
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 results
A Gospel Among the Scrolls?
Scholar claims to have identified a fragment of Mark among the Dead Sea scrolls and the oldest fragment of Matthew
On December 24, 1994, the Times of London ran a front-page story entitled “Oxford papyrus is ‘eyewitness record of the life of Christ.’” The article reported the claim that three papyrus fragments of Matthew’s Gospel in Magdalen...
Bible Review, December 1995
Is There a Gospel of Q?
Try to imagine flying to a non-existent island on an airplane that has not yet been invented. Even if this impossible trip were to...
Bible Review, August 1995
Computer reveals startling word patterns
Among the oft-derided Christian literalists, it is said that the Bible is the wholly inspired and inerrant Word of God, and that Holy Spirit guided the mind and hand of its human authors. Orthodox Jews are even more extreme in their...
Bible Review, October 1995