- (-) Remove New filter New
- (-) Remove Testament filter Testament
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 2005 filter Date » Start date: 2005
- (-) Remove Publication: Biblical Archaeology Review filter Publication: Biblical Archaeology Review
- (-) Remove Authors: Ronald S. Hendel filter Authors: Ronald S. Hendel
- (-) Remove Authors: Matthew Bogdanos filter Authors: Matthew Bogdanos
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 results
The Kitchen Debate
Three Scholars Discuss a Major New Book on History and the Bible
When we received a copy of Kenneth A. Kitchen’s new book, On the Reliability of the Old Testament, we knew that we should review it. Kitchen is one of the world’s leading scholars (he specializes in Egyptology), and the subject matter of the book—how historically accurate is the Bible?—is of central interest to many of our readers. We asked Ronald Hendel, a professor at the University of California at Berkeley and a columnist for our sister magazine, Bible Review, to review it for us.
Biblical Archaeology Review, July/August 2005
Firsthand Report: Tracking Down the Looted Treasures of Iraq
The world watched in horror as the images were flashed all over the globe: In the chaos that surrounded the fall of Baghdad in April 2003, the Iraq Museum—home to a priceless collection...
Biblical Archaeology Review, November/December 2005