- (-) Remove New filter New
- (-) Remove Testament filter Testament
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 2005 filter Date » Start date: 2005
- (-) Remove Publication: Biblical Archaeology Review filter Publication: Biblical Archaeology Review
- (-) Remove Authors: William W. Hallo filter Authors: William W. Hallo
- (-) Remove Authors: Ronald S. Hendel filter Authors: Ronald S. Hendel
- (-) Remove Authors: Ralph K. Pedersen filter Authors: Ralph K. Pedersen
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 results
The Kitchen Debate
Three Scholars Discuss a Major New Book on History and the Bible
When we received a copy of Kenneth A. Kitchen’s new book, On the Reliability of the Old Testament, we knew that we should review it. Kitchen is one of the world’s leading scholars (he specializes in Egyptology), and the subject matter of the book—how historically accurate is the Bible?—is of central interest to many of our readers. We asked Ronald Hendel, a professor at the University of California at Berkeley and a columnist for our sister magazine, Bible Review, to review it for us.
Biblical Archaeology Review, July/August 2005
Was Noah’s Ark a Sewn Boat?
The story of Noah’s Ark may be the best known of all Biblical tales. The destruction of a sinful world by an angry God, the...
Biblical Archaeology Review, May/June 2005