- (-) Remove Solomon filter Solomon
- (-) Remove Authors: Leen Ritmeyer filter Authors: Leen Ritmeyer
- (-) Remove Authors: Ronald S. Hendel filter Authors: Ronald S. Hendel
- (-) Remove Authors: Ehud Weiss filter Authors: Ehud Weiss
- (-) Remove Content type: Feature Article filter Content type: Feature Article
- (-) Remove Authors: Jerome Murphy-O’Connor filter Authors: Jerome Murphy-O’Connor
- (-) Remove Authors: Eilat Mazar filter Authors: Eilat Mazar
- (-) Remove Authors: Yoel Elitzur filter Authors: Yoel Elitzur
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 1995 filter Date » Start date: 1995
- (-) Remove Authors: Bezalel Porten filter Authors: Bezalel Porten
- (-) Remove Authors: Dan Bahat filter Authors: Dan Bahat
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 results
Jerusalem Down Under: Tunneling Along Herod’s Temple Mount Wall
Between 1968 and 1982 and from 1985 to the present, Israel’s Ministry of Religious Affairs has exposed over 900 feet of the western wall of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem by digging a...
Biblical Archaeology Review, November/December 1995
Did the Ark Stop at Elephantine?
Was the Ark of the Covenant taken from Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem during the reign of King Manasseh in the seventh century B.C.E. to an island called Elephantine in the Nile River? Was it housed there in a Jewish temple much like the one...
Biblical Archaeology Review, May/June 1995
Finding Historical Memories in the Patriarchal Narratives
The search for the historical patriarchs of Genesis has taken some dizzying turns in the last half-century. From the 1940s through the 1960s, scholars proclaimed that the patriarchal...
Biblical Archaeology Review, July/August 1995