- (-) Remove Solomon filter Solomon
- (-) Remove Authors: Leen Ritmeyer filter Authors: Leen Ritmeyer
- (-) Remove Authors: Ronald S. Hendel filter Authors: Ronald S. Hendel
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 2004 filter Date » Start date: 2004
- (-) Remove Authors: Doron Nir-Zevi filter Authors: Doron Nir-Zevi
- (-) Remove Content type: Feature Article filter Content type: Feature Article
- (-) Remove Authors: André Lemaire filter Authors: André Lemaire
- (-) Remove Authors: Victor Hurowitz filter Authors: Victor Hurowitz
- (-) Remove Authors: Yoel Elitzur filter Authors: Yoel Elitzur
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 results
Four-Horned Altar Discovered in Judean Hills
We are what the outside world calls “settlers.” We live in the West Bank, but refer to it by its Biblical names, Judea and Samaria. I (Yoel) live in Ophrah, about 10 miles from the ancient site of Shiloh. Ophrah was established in 1975, the...
Biblical Archaeology Review, May/June 2004
The Golden Calf
Made by Man...or God?
While Moses was up on Mt. Sinai receiving the first edition of the Ten Commandments, the people down below grew impatient and asked Aaron, Moses’ brother, to make them another god to...
Bible Review, April 2004
Another Temple to the Israelite God
Aramaic Hoard Documents Life in Fourth Century B.C.
The scholarly world is abuzz. During at least the past 20 years, and more likely during the last 33 years, more than a thousand potsherds inscribed in Aramaic have come onto the antiquities market. About 800 of these have now been published.1...
Biblical Archaeology Review, July/August 2004