- (-) Remove Solomon filter Solomon
- (-) Remove Authors: Leen Ritmeyer filter Authors: Leen Ritmeyer
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 2004 filter Date » Start date: 2004
- (-) Remove Authors: Doron Nir-Zevi filter Authors: Doron Nir-Zevi
- (-) Remove Content type: Feature Article filter Content type: Feature Article
- (-) Remove Authors: Mordechai E. Kislev filter Authors: Mordechai E. Kislev
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 results
Four-Horned Altar Discovered in Judean Hills
We are what the outside world calls “settlers.” We live in the West Bank, but refer to it by its Biblical names, Judea and Samaria. I (Yoel) live in Ophrah, about 10 miles from the ancient site of Shiloh. Ophrah was established in 1975, the...
Biblical Archaeology Review, May/June 2004
Weeds & Seeds
What Archaeobotany Can Teach Us
Think small. No, think minute! Think something seemingly unimportant, but invaluable. Think seeds and weeds and grains—grown over 2,500 years ago. Our story takes place in the...
Biblical Archaeology Review, November/December 2004