- (-) Remove Temple filter Temple
- (-) Remove Mount filter Mount
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 1998 filter Date » Start date: 1998
- (-) Remove Authors: Victor Hurowitz filter Authors: Victor Hurowitz
- (-) Remove Authors: Graham Binns filter Authors: Graham Binns
- (-) Remove Publication: Biblical Archaeology Review filter Publication: Biblical Archaeology Review
- (-) Remove Authors: Margreet Steiner filter Authors: Margreet Steiner
- (-) Remove Content type: Feature Article filter Content type: Feature Article
- (-) Remove Publication: Archaeology Odyssey filter Publication: Archaeology Odyssey
- (-) Remove Authors: Zeʼev Meshel filter Authors: Zeʼev Meshel
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 results
It’s Not There: Archaeology Proves a Negative
The history of Jerusalem is going to have to be rewritten. As we gradually assimilate the archaeological record, we are finding more and more evidence that calls into question long-held assumptions about the city’s past. This is especially...
Biblical Archaeology Review, July/August 1998
The Judean wilderness as the last bastion of Jewish revolts
That the Judean wilderness was long a place of refuge for Jewish rebels has been well established. I believe it was more than that, however. As history and archaeology will show, these...
Biblical Archaeology Review, November/December 1998
Bring the Marbles Home!
Respect, even reverence, for the past has inspired Graham Binns to take up causes involving cultural history. In the 1950’s, he chaired a committee that oversaw the restoration of a 17th-century theater in Malta. Since the early 1980’s, he...
Archaeology Odyssey, Spring 1998