- (-) Remove Temple filter Temple
- (-) Remove at filter at
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 1984 filter Date » Start date: 1984
- (-) Remove Content type: Feature Article filter Content type: Feature Article
- (-) Remove Authors: Suzanne F. Singer filter Authors: Suzanne F. Singer
- (-) Remove Authors: Siegfried H. Horn filter Authors: Siegfried H. Horn
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 results
Is the Cultic Installation at Dan Really an Olive Press?
A discussion that started in BAR escalates in the scholarly world
In an article in the September/October 1981 issue of BAR (“The Remarkable Discoveries at Tel Dan,” BAR 07:05), John Laughlin identified an unusual installation at Tel Dan, in northern Israel, as an Israelite cult installation associated with...
Biblical Archaeology Review, November/December 1984
The Book Albright Never Finished
All efforts at publication now ended
One of the greatest Biblical archaeologists of the 20th century, William Foxwell Albright, left an unfinished book manuscript when he died in 1971. But this is no secret to his friends, students and admirers. BAR readers were told of the...
Biblical Archaeology Review, January/February 1984