- (-) Remove Temple filter Temple
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 1998 filter Date » Start date: 1998
- (-) Remove Authors: Graham Binns filter Authors: Graham Binns
- (-) Remove Publication: Biblical Archaeology Review filter Publication: Biblical Archaeology Review
- (-) Remove Authors: Margreet Steiner filter Authors: Margreet Steiner
- (-) Remove Content type: Feature Article filter Content type: Feature Article
- (-) Remove Authors: Trude Dothan filter Authors: Trude Dothan
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 results
It’s Not There: Archaeology Proves a Negative
The history of Jerusalem is going to have to be rewritten. As we gradually assimilate the archaeological record, we are finding more and more evidence that calls into question long-held assumptions about the city’s past. This is especially...
Biblical Archaeology Review, July/August 1998
Deir el-Balah and the cosmopolitan culture of the Late Bronze Age
After the Six-Day War in 1967, the Old City of Jerusalem became accessible to Israelis for the first time in nearly 20 years. For many who, like me, had grown up in Jerusalem during the British Mandate, when one could travel freely between...
Biblical Archaeology Review, September/October 1998