- (-) Remove Jerusalem filter Jerusalem
- (-) Remove Authors: Yitzhak Magen filter Authors: Yitzhak Magen
- (-) Remove Date » Start date: 1995 filter Date » Start date: 1995
- (-) Remove Publication: Bible Review filter Publication: Bible Review
- (-) Remove Authors: Ronald S. Hendel filter Authors: Ronald S. Hendel
- (-) Remove Authors: Luke T. Johnson filter Authors: Luke T. Johnson
- (-) Remove Authors: Jeffrey Brodd filter Authors: Jeffrey Brodd
- (-) Remove Authors: Menahem Haran filter Authors: Menahem Haran
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 results
Julian the Apostate and His Plan to Rebuild the Jerusalem Temple
Of the Roman emperors after Constantine, only Julian (331–363) rejected Christianity in favor of the pagan gods. A nephew of Constantine, the first Christian emperor, Julian incurred the...
Bible Review, October 1995
Incense theory goes up in smoke
Archaeological artifacts do not interpret themselves. Here’s a case in point: Some 40 relatively small altars were found in at...
Bible Review, February 1995
The Search for (the wrong) Jesus
The first half of this decade has been a busy one for questers after the historical Jesus. The Jesus Seminar capped a decade of self-promotion with the publication of The Five Gospels: The Search for the Authentic Words of Jesus.1...
Bible Review, December 1995